Elanco offers a wide range of live and inactivated, commercially available poultry and autogenous vaccines. The commercial portfolio focuses on three areas: Salmonella, immunosuppression, and respiratory disease control. We produce vaccines designed to protect breeding stock and their offspring from infectious bronchitis, Newcastle disease, REO, and infectious bursal disease (IBD).
Extensive experience and expertise have allowed us to supply the poultry industry with products to reduce or help prevent disease. We strive on having an emphasis on helping customers find the best technical solutions for their individual problems. A few examples of what our portfolio offerings are:
- AviPro® Megan® Vac 1 – A live vaccine that aids in the reduction of Salmonella Typhimurium, Salmonella Enteritidis and Salmonella Heidelberg colonization of the internal organs of young growing chickens and in the reduction of S. Enteritidis colonization of the crop, intestinal tract, and ceca of pullet chickens.
- AviPro® Megan® Egg – A live vaccine that aids in the reduction of Salmonella Enteritidis in chickens colonization of the internal organs, including the ovaries and oviduct and the intestinal tract and ceca. Turkeys: This vaccine is recommended for vaccination of turkeys as an aid in the prevention of Salmonella Typhimurium colonization of the liver and spleen.
- AviPro® 329 ND-IB2-SE4 – An inactivated vaccine offering broad protection for chickens as an aid in the prevention of Newcastle disease and Infectious Bronchitis (Mass. and Ark. types) and as an aid in the reduction of Salmonella Enteritidis colonization of internal organs, including the reproductive tract.
- AviPro® 108 FC3 Platinum – A water-oil-water (WOW) emulsion recommended for the vaccination of chickens and turkeys against Fowl Cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida, Type 1 in chickens and Types 4 and 3×4 in turkeys.
- AviPro® MG F – A live vaccine for use as an aid in the prevention of clinical signs of Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection in chickens.
The titres of antibodies generated by these vaccines can be monitored with our kits by the ELISA technique produced by France’s ID.Vet and statistically evaluated with the ID.Soft software.